- 12 day live in treatment program
- Transport to and from Kochi airport to treatment clinic
- All accommodation
- All meals and drinks
- Full detoxification program and all herbs and other natural medicines used
- Medical supervision of the program
- Afternoon and Evening programs
- Post detox support and mentoring program for two weeks
What’s Not Included
- Airfares from Melbourne to Kerala, India
- Travel insurance
- Personal spending money
- Activities outside clinic pre and post 12 day treatment
- Optional 3 day Shopping or Ashram visit and associated expenses
Destination Detox is suited to people travelling on their own, couples, family members or groups of friends. The clinic is equipped with standard ensuite (common treatment room) or executive ensuite (treatment room attached) bedrooms.
September 2015 Tour
$5,500 (excludes airfares)
Early Bird Discounts
Pay in full by the following dates and enjoy a reduced rate:
15th May $5,100 save $400
15th June $5,200 save $300
15th July $5,300 save $200
15th August $5,400 save $100
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments including Kasaya (Ayurvedic herbal concoction) and Panchakarma (essential Ayurvedic detox procedures)
- All herbs, oils and other supplements used in treatments
- Supervision of treatments by qualified Ayurvedic medical staff
- Supervision of overall program by Naturopath/Nutritionist
- A range of afternoin and evening programs focussed on mind and spirit rejuvenation
- Meditation and breathing techniques
- Daily ‘yoga nidra’ (deep relaxation and meditation)
- Healthy vegetarian food cooked in line with Ayurvedic food tradition
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Free time and mouna (silence) to encourage reflection and relaxation
Sample Detox Daily Schedule
6.00am Wake up. Ayurvedic herbal cleanser (Kasaya).
7.30 – 9.00pm Breakfast served.
9.00 – 1pm Individual treatments according to protocol (Panchakarma).
1 to 2pm Lunch served.
2pm – 3.30pm Mind Body Medicine, Meditation, Talks on Nutrition and other topics.
3.30 to 4.00pm Tea.
4.00pm – 6.30pm Meditation and free time.
6.30pm – 7.30pm Dinner served.
7.30pm – 9.30pm Ayurvedic doctor’s visit/consultation.
Evening programs focused on mental detox and rejuvenation .
9.30pm Go to sleep.